This personal data protection policy is an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of SRACHNO EOOD and covers issues related to personal data, incl. what information we collect as a Data Administrator, how we use it and what rights users have in this regard.
SRYCHNO Ltd. has the quality of personal data administrator according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679hereinafter referred to as "Regulation“).
Administrator identification: Srychno Ltd.
SRYCHNO Ltd. treats as personal data any information that identifies a specific natural person or that relates to a natural person through which the same can be identified. The processing of personal data is an action or set of actions that can be performed on personal data by automatic or other means.
How do we collect information about you?
- We collect personal data with the express consent of the person to whom it relates. When you register on our site or use any of the forms, you provide us with certain information voluntarily, which we process and store. This information includes: first name, last name, last name, email address, phone number, date of birth, pins, comments and any other information you provide to us. You may choose to share location data or photos with us. We may prefer to reduce the amount of data we store and process according to the purposes of the processing.
При договорни взаимоотношение, с цел изпълнението на договора ние задължително получаваме следните лични данни: име, презиме, фамилия, имейл, адрес, телефонен номер и пол.
- In the event that you decide to purchase a product or order a specific service through srychno.com, we collect payment information, contact information (address and telephone number) and details of the product or service you have ordered.
- When you link your account to your Facebook or Google account or to other third-party services, we also receive information from those accounts (for example friends or contacts). The information we receive from these services depends on the settings and privacy statements, so each person should check what they are.
- We also receive technical information when you use our site. Each time you use the site, mobile application or other Internet service, the system automatically creates and saves certain information. Here are some of the categories of information we collect:
a / Data in the log files. When you use the site, our servers record information (log data or log data), including information that your browser automatically sends when you visit a website or your mobile application automatically sends when you use it. This log data includes the address of the Internet Protocol, the address and activity of the websites you visit, searches, the type and settings of the browser, the date and time of your request, how you used the site, cookie data and device data. If you want to get more details about the information we collect - contact us via the contact form.
c / Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device through which you use our website, including device type, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data to help us understand when something breaks. Whether we collect some or all of the information often depends on the type of device you are using and its settings. For example, there are different types of information depending on whether you're using a Mac or a computer or an iPhone or Android phone. To learn more about what information makes your device available to us, please also check the device manufacturer's or software provider's policies.
- What we do with the information we collect. Purposes and term of processing:
SRYCHNO EOOD processes and stores the personal data mentioned above only for the purpose of fulfilling its contractual obligations and more precisely processing the requests of its users, making deliveries, as well as for the following purposes:
a / Pursuant to Art. 6, item 1, letter “b” of the Regulation - for the implementation of pre-contractual relations;
b / Pursuant to Art. 6, item 1, letter “b” of the Regulation - for fulfillment of already incurred contractual obligations.
c / Pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, letter “a” and Art. 7 of the Regulation - for non-personalized advertising;
d / On the grounds of art. 6, para. 1, letter “a” and Art. 7 of the Regulation - for personalized advertising;
e / Pursuant to Art. 22, para. 2, letter “c”, Art. 6, para. 1, letter “a” and Art. 7 of the Regulation - for personalized assessment of information;
f / Pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, letter "e" - for marketing purposes.
g / Pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, letter "e" of the Regulation - for retargeting in connection with the purposes of marketing, remarketing or optimization;
The data is stored and processed while the user's account is valid and 1 year after its deactivation or deletion, as well as as long as it is needed to provide our services. In case the person makes the relevant request, the information shall be destroyed immediately.
In order to make a delivery, when requested by the user, SRYCHNO Ltd. has the right to provide the above personal data or part of them to courier companies or national postal operators, incl. ECONT, SPEEDY. In this regard, the user may receive SMS or calls from these persons.
III. Права, които може да упражните във връзка с вашите лични данни:
All rights are exercised, and the relevant requests and notifications in connection with the rights of data subjects are deposited through the CONTACT FORM ON PERSONAL DATA ISSUES, or by mail to the address of management listed above. Requests shall be made in a way that allows the identity of the applicant to be identified. With regard to some rights, technical possibilities for exercising them may be applicable, such as the Unsubscribe button. In any case, the administrator should respond to the request or rule on the declared right to the address or e-mail provided in the contact form within one month of receiving it.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, the data subject is entitled to:
- Awareness (in connection with the processing of his personal data by the administrator); When there is a risk of breach of security of your personal data, the controller is obliged to inform you about the nature of the breach and what measures have been taken to eliminate it, as well as whether the supervisory authority has been notified of the breach.
- Access to your own personal data and the right to withdraw consent to processing.As a data subject, you have the right to request confirmation of whether your personal data is being processed and, if so, to have access to your data and the following information: for what purpose the data are being processed, what personal data, data recipients, processing time . Requests for access must be made in writing / electronically and addressed to the administrator. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Adjustment (if data is inaccurate).As a data subject, you have the right to request the correction of your personal data that is inaccurate / out of date. You must submit a separate request for this purpose. Your request will be answered by the administrator in the following way - in writing, at the provided e-mail address.
- Deletion of personal data(the right to be forgotten). As a subject of personal data, you have the right to be "forgotten", ie. to request that your personal data be deleted without undue delay, ie. the administrator to delete your personal data from all systems and records where they are stored, including notifying all third parties / processors of personal data to whom he has provided the data. A request for deletion may be submitted on the grounds provided for in the Regulation, incl. for any of the following reasons: personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected; when you have withdrawn your consent; when you have objected to the processing, when the processing is illegal; where personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State applicable to the controller; when personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services. The controller may refuse to delete personal data on the grounds specified in the Regulation - when the processing of specific data is for the purpose of: exercising the right to freedom of expression and information; performing a legal obligation or task of public interest or exercising public authority; for public health purposes; archiving for public interest purposes, historical research or statistical purposes; or establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
- Limit processingby the controller or processor. As a data subject, you have the right to ask the controller of your personal data to restrict the processing of personal data. Restrictions are allowed in the following cases: - when you believe that your personal data is not accurate, in which case the restriction is for the period necessary for the administrator to verify the accuracy; - when the processing of your personal data is illegal, but you do not want them to be deleted, you just want their use to be restricted; - when the controller no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you, as the data subject, require them for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims; - when you have objected to the processing pending verification that the administrator's legal grounds take precedence over your interests. To this end, in the presence of any of the above conditions, you should submit a request.
- Portability of personal data, incl. between individual administrators. The data subject has the right to portability - to receive personal data concerning him and which he has provided to the controller, in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller, to whom the personal data are provided when the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out in an automated manner. When exercising its right to data portability, the data subject is also entitled to receive the direct transfer of personal data from one controller to another where this is technically feasible.
- Objection to the processingof his personal data. As a subject of personal data, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, incl. when for direct marketing purposes. The administrator should be motivated whether he accepts the objection, resp. why he continues to process personal data if he rejects the objection.
- The data subject is also entitled to not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him / her significantly. The data subject has the right to challenge the automated decision at any time.
- Right to protectionby judicial or administrative order, in case the rights of the data subject have been violated. As a subject of personal data you have the right to complain against the processing of your personal data or non-compliance with your rights in connection with the protection of personal data before the competent supervisory authority - Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. . Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2 (cpdp.bg). Also, a person who has suffered material or non-material damage as a result of a breach of this Regulation shall be entitled to receive compensation from the controller or processor for the damage caused.
We have taken many technical, legal and organizational measures to protect the personal data of each person. In order to avoid unauthorized access, we perform encryption procedures in some areas. We also use SSL protocols to prevent third-party data from being misused. We do not share data with third parties, except in cases where we should deliver the ordered goods.
We may use the services of third parties who are processors of personal data for the above purposes of processing. These persons process personal data on our behalf and are obliged to comply with current regulations for the protection of personal data. These persons have been carefully selected by us and have access only to the data they need to provide the services with which they are engaged and within the framework of our consent. In the event that these persons are outside the EU and do not meet the necessary requirements of the GDPR, based on its statutory status, we will ensure the protection of personal data through contractual or other legal instruments. It is also possible that personal data may be provided to state or municipal authorities that exercise different types of control within the law.
By confirming the application for registration of an account, confirming an order for a service or product, the user gives his explicit consent to the processing and transfer of personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
a / Inclusion of the user's assessment and his opinion in marketing research by electronic methods - by e-mail or messenger.
b / Receiving electronic messages for products, services, etc. advertising messages on all owned devices.
c / Receiving personalized advertising that is tailored to the user's preferences. Personalization is based on an assessment of user behavior data;
d / Receiving personalized sales offers tailored to the consumer's behavior and relevant to his preferences by e-mail, mail or messenger. For this purpose, the data on the consumer's consumption based on his purchasing behavior, his participation in advertising campaigns, as well as the use of the site can be the subject of analysis and forecast of the consumer's interests.
e / Receiving non-personalized advertising. Users will also receive information about current products, services, initiatives and more. advertising messages.
In the process of personal data processing SRYCHNO EOOD observes the principles of European and national legislation related to the protection of personal data of individuals. By implementing a package of organizational, technical and legal measures, we strive to ensure a high level of security of personal data, protection against unauthorized processing, destruction or damage.